Learn About the Create Space
The Create Space is an unsupervised space, and library staff are not able to provide assistance or technical support for patrons using the equipment.
For most equipment you must provide your own supplies, but KFPL provides 3D printer filament for a fee on a sliding scale, and our Friends of the Library sell emergency sewing kits and USB drives at the branch. Please see individual equipment pages for more information.
For creative projects ideas, explore thousands of books, and don't miss these digital resources:
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Centre
- Create Space shelf on CloudLibrary
- Hobbies in Great Courses on Kanopy
- Art Hive: Virtual Edition on YouTube
- Summer Art Studios on YouTube